Any user of the following websites ( www.techendeavour.com; www.thoughtwave.techendeavour.com; http://www.interactive.techendeavour.com) is deemed to have accepted and agreed to the following terms and conditions with regards to its usage:
1. These websites are owned by Endeavour Software Technologies Inc., a company incorporated under the Companies Act 1956, of India, with its registered office in JP Nagar Bangalore, India. All content present on these sites like text, images, graphics, video and audio is solely owned by Endeavour, governed by worldwide copyright laws and its reproduction/modification without prior consent in any format, is strictly prohibited.
2. The company name, logo and the microsite name and logo are trademarks owned by Endeavour. Use of any such trademarks from these websites is prohibited without prior written consent.
3. The website is for personal and non-commercial usage. Users hereby agree to not interrupt or attempt to interrupt the website operations in any way. They should not attempt to gain unauthorized access to Endeavour’s network.
4. The employees of Endeavour may contribute articles and their point of views on various topics. Users hereby acknowledge that these are opinions of individuals and the statements/facts mentioned cannot be held against Endeavour in any form. Users are permitted to post comments and feedbacks adhering to these specific conditions:
a. The comments should not be defamatory, abusive, infringing, obscene, unlawful or indecent in any manner.
b. No confidential third-party information should be revealed, nor should any unauthorized material be posted.
c. Files with viruses should not be uploaded.
d. Advertising or selling of goods is prohibited.
e. Endeavour reserves the right to monitor and remove any comments at its sole discretion.
5. There might be some third-party links and content from analyst reports, displayed on these websites. These are reliable sources, however, Endeavour does not guarantee the accuracy of any such content. Endeavour is not liable for any kind of impact, resulting from the usage of this information.
6. Users might be redirected to a third party site; any damage from these sites is not Endeavour’s responsibility and neither does Endeavour endorse these sites.
7. There is no warranty for the information provided on these websites. In spite of our best efforts, there is no warranty that the site will be virus free.
8. These websites are for informational purposes only and should not used as technical advice of any manner.
9. By posting/uploading any information on these sites, the user is granting Endeavour the permission to use the submission without limitation to license rights related to: copy, distribution, display, reproduction, modification etc.
10. The user making the submission declares to be equipped with the rights required to for any such content posted.
12. These terms and conditions may be revised or modified at any time by Endeavour, without any prior notice to the user.
13. Any aspect of the website can also be changed or discontinued at anytime.
14. These websites are managed by Endeavour from its offices in India. User access from foreign territories is governed by the local laws in those countries.