Endeavour unveils “Next Generation Real Estate Sales Agent” at RECon 2014
Endeavour unveils “The Next Generation Sales Agent” at RECon 2014
Endeavour is exhibiting at RECON 2014, a globally acclaimed convention for the Retail Real Estate Industry. The event will be held in Las Vegas from May 18th – 20th, 2014.
RECON is one of the largest industry convention, expecting 30,000 + attendees and 1,000 + exhibitors showcasing their products and services at the event. It is a globally acclaimed platform for bringing together the retail real estate professionals across the globe to network, issue deals as well as leverage the platform for educational purposes.
This three daylong event will see Endeavour showcase its niche mobility services as well as a unique and impressive story telling tool for the Real Estate Professionals.
Sharing more insights about the tool, Avinash Misra, CEO of Endeavour said, “Endeavour’s story telling tool will play a revolutionary role in building the Next Generation Sales Agent for the real estate industry”.
Misra further adds, “This unique tool will help the real estate sales professionals in creating interactive and personalized stories for making effective presentations.”
Key features of this unique tool include:
- Cloud Based Storytelling platform
- Interactive and Personalized Stories
- Powerful Analytics and Reports
- iOS and Android Mobile Client
- Web Based Application
- User and Access Management
- 100% Data and Content Security
- Easy-to-Use Built-In Templates
- Share Stories as URL
- Salesforce CRM Integration
Visit Endeavour at Booth #943 at RECON 2014 to experience the revolutionary role mobility can play in building the “Next Generation Real Estate Industry Sales Agent”.
To register for RECon, visit: http://www.icsc.org/2014RECON/register/marketplace-mall-attendee-registration/
Connect with us at ReCon
Director of Banking and Strategic Alliances
Latest posts by Editor's Desk (see all)
- Live Streaming Apps Meerkat and Periscope: How Do They Stack-up? - October 5, 2015
- We’re Closing in on the #1 player in Online Ordering in India: Mukund Kulashekaran, Zomato - September 17, 2015
- The change to mobile-first is already happening: Albinder Dhindsa, Co-founder of Grofers - September 17, 2015